In light of Covid-19, let’s work together to make sure everyone has a safe, relaxing and enjoyable yoga class.
What you can expect from us:
- Be assured that The Studio is following all HSE Covid-19 guidance. The space will be cleaned and ventilated between classes. Where there are two classes back to back, we have extended the time between classes to allow people to leave and arrive safely.
- The toilet is available for use. There will be hand sanitiser here as well as soap and paper towels for hand-washing.
- We have reduced our class size to eight students to ensure a comfortable two metres between mats and to keep within Government guidelines.
- All instructors will wear masks when they are not teaching.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments. Teachers will stay on their mats during class to respect social distancing.
What we are asking of you:
- Please prebook all classes online. No cash payments will be taken. If you need to cancel, we ask that you do so as early as possible due to reduced capacity.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay at home! Ditto if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or have been overseas in the past 15 days. It is your responsibility to check your temperature before coming to class and assess your health.
- Please be punctual. To avoid touching door handles etc, the teacher will prop the door open before class until it starts.
- Hand sanitiser is available at The Studio entrance. Please clean your hands when you enter and exit the building.
- We are operating a mask to mat policy. Please be mindful of others and respect social distancing before and after class.
- Please arrive in your yoga gear. Leave your shoes outside The Studio and hang coats up on the hooks provided. You can bring small bags inside and place them in the cubby holes. Bring an extra layer too as we will leave the window open for extra ventilation.
- For hygiene reasons, please bring your own mat. We have yoga mats for sale if you need one… then there’s no excuse not to keep up your practice at home!
- If you wish to wear a mask or visor during class, that’s absolutely fine. Do what makes you feel comfortable.
- If you are in a high-risk health category, consider an online class. We have a home studio membership so you can take a class whenever you like. You don’t have to give up your yoga!
This protocol is subject to change in light of Government advice. Please email Janine@thisisyoga.ie if you would like any further information.